Calpro participates in a big Norwegian study on UC patients : BIOSTOP. Our ELISA test kit CalproLab is used to measure calprotectin levels on parients in the study.
200 patients, divided into 28 centers across Norway, participate in the study
• The study will take place for 6 years
• Startup in April 2017
• Patient group: ulcerative colitis and usually anti-TNF treatment
• National Project Coordinator: Ingrid Prytz Berset
• Project sponsor: Helse Møre og Romsdal by Dag Arne Lihaug Hoff
• Project leader: Professor Knut Lundin University in Oslo / Rikshospitalet
Project Owners: University of Oslo, Institute of Clinical Medicine and Helse Møre og Romsdal.
Link to project page Helse MR site (Norwegian language):